2008年7月11日 星期五

英國站賽後記者會-老巴篇 節錄

Q: Rubens Barrichello and a wet Silverstone seem to go well together!
老巴跟英國雨戰似乎特別速配喔。

RB: Well, 2003 was actually dry but I think the wet and myself… there’s no
specific reason. To be honest, I wasn’t good in the wet in my very first
race. I wasn’t at all good in go-kart and I remember the strategy was that
the next time it was wet at Interlagos with a go-kart, to take slicks and go
learn in the wet. That’s what I did for half a day and then when I put on
the wets, I was a master, it was unbelievable.
老巴:
"嗯,2003年基本上來說不是雨戰,不過我想雨戰跟我之間,卻有個特殊的連結。
說老實話,我第一場賽車的時候,我並不是雨戰好手。
我那時開go-kart,而且真的很不會開雨戰。
所以策略很簡單,當下雨的時候,選光頭胎,然後上場學怎麼開。
半天下來,我就變成雨戰高手了。
那真是令人不可置信。"

LH: What year was that?
HAM:"那是那一年?"

RB: Oh man, don’t ask me the year because you were definitely not born. It
was ’82! You see, I’m still young. I love the wet and I think it’s just
the spirit. When some people look at situations where they don’t like it -
it doesn’t matter what – it’s already bad, it’s already a negative
influence. You have to take it as it comes. Today it was obviously very
difficult at the beginning with the visibility, coming from behind. There was
a moment I touched the white line and I spun. My team-mate went by at Club.
But then from there on, there was a minor problem at the pit stop and I still
don’t know what happened, because I was there for more than twenty seconds.
And that obviously cost me one position on the podium. That was minor. I
still have to understand what it was. But the decisions to take the tyres at
the right moment were fantastic, and the decision to come in… the radio was
working fine. I had everything under control. Once I almost hit the wall at
Club when I decided to go for the extreme wet tyres. They told me you’ve got
to stop for some other tyres even though it might be five laps or so, in
those five laps you can conquer ten seconds a lap and that’s what happened,
didn’t it? I was going so much faster than people and I could overtake. I
had to be patient because as Nick said, I was so much faster than people that
you could overdo it. I had to take my lines carefully and it worked
fantastically well.
老巴:
"喔,不要問啦,你反正一定還沒出生。
那是1982。
你看,我還是一樣年輕,我喜歡雨戰,而且我想那就是精神所在。
當人們看待他們不喜歡的事物的時候,不論是什麼,他們就已經設定好壞的立場,
並且造成不良的影響。當這些事情發生的時候,你必須坦然接受。
今天很明顯地,就是個不好的開頭,從後面出發,又是這麼差的可見度。
我在Club彎打滑,小巴超越了我。不過從那時候開始,就只有個小問題而已。
這個pitstop的小問題還尚待了解,這個問題也讓我失去第二名。
不過在正確時刻選擇正確輪胎這件事情,真是太棒了。
而至於進站的決定...車隊通訊正常。
所有情況都在我的掌控之下。
我在Club彎差點撞牆後,我就決定要換成全雨胎。
車隊告訴我,我必須提早五圈甚至更多圈就進站,然而在那幾圈中,
我每圈可以快上10秒,而那就是事實,不是嗎?
我比別人快好多,所以我可以進行超越。
不過我也必須相當有耐心,因為如同Nick所說的,
我比別人快很多,我可以超車,我也必須很小心地開在線上。
不過一切都運作地非常良好。"

http://en.f1-live.com/f1/en/headlines/news/detail/080706194433_4.shtml

呵呵~老巴一整個可愛
Oh man, don’t ask me the year because you were definitely not born.
喔,不要問啦,你反正一定還沒出生。

這就是我最近MSN狀態上得由來

沒有留言: